The workpackage Monitoring of road mitigation and effectiveness aims to develop a set of practical guidelines for monitoring whether goals for road mitigation measures are being met or not. These guidelines will correspond with the new approach of providing less output and more outcome-based specifications in the procurement of road mitigation projects.
- Developing guidelines for monitoring
- Linking monitoring data to population viability
- Guidance report on monitoring the functioning of road mitigation measures.
- A web-based tool for road planners and managers to estimate population-level effects of road mitigation on wildlife.
- Scientific publication on improving monitoring techniques, proposed to evaluate whether outcome-based specifications for road mitigation have been achieved.